Wedding ceremony according to your taste and flair at any venue in KwaZulu Natal or across South Africa.
Registered Marriage Officer in Durban
We’ll help you get the paperwork sorted and plan your amazing ceremony.
We will never share your info. Promise
Thanks for presiding over us on the day. We had a great wedding which was enjoyed by all.
Juan and Magali
Thank you so much for the lovely ceremony you performed for me and Jon last week.
Wendy & Jonathan
Just want to say thank you for last saturday. It all went smoothly and was short and sweet and lighthearted as we wanted it to be.
Don-Rico & Shinaaz
Marriage Officers have performed over 3000 wedding ceremonies across South Africa for both SA citizens and non-SA citizens. We fully understand all the legalities and documentation required to officiate weddings in South Africa and are committed to providing you with a tailormade wedding celebrant service.
How to get married in Durban – Our process
- Contact us for a wedding ceremony quote
- Meet with the marriage officer in your area to discuss your special ceremony
- We assist you with the legal documentation process
- Your wedding ceremony and legal signing take place. You receive your handwritten abridged certificate on the same day
- We submit all documentation for registration at South African Home Affairs
Passionate and registered marriage officer in Durban
Reg and Cynthia love people and create a fun and loving atmosphere. Start your lifetime of love together with Reg as the wedding officer on your big day at any venue within KwaZulu Natal. Our Ceremony Fee includes all aspects to prepare, officiate, and submit your documentation.
We cater for all couples, language is not a barrier for us as we arrange translators for various languages such as French, German, Italian etc. We perform weddings ceremonies for couples of any religious, non-religious or cultural backgrounds.
We accommodate a variety of wedding styles and wedding venues – whether it be on the beach or deep in the Ingeli Forest. Speak to your marriage officiant as they often have many suggestions about beautiful settings to exchange vows.
We interact daily with South African Home Affairs and are updated about changes as they happen. The information below is a guideline and can change without notice.
- SA Home Affairs do not accept emailed documents – original documents must be handed in
- Foreign citizens in possession of a green SA ID document are regarded as SA citizens for purpose of marriage
- This interview is NOT necessary for marriages between two non-SA citizens
* We are not licensed to officiate same-sex marriages.
Complete our easy questionnaire that will provide you with a personal checklist about the info and documents that are required. It is free and will take you 5 minutes.
We are stylish, joyful engaging and passionate about people. We keep proceedings smooth and enjoyable.
Personal ceremony according to your taste and flair at any venue.
Experienced in all the legalities, procedures and documentation required.
Formal or informal. Non-religious or religious. Hotels, wine estates, forest or beach weddings. Intimate home ceremonies.
Special memories can be renewed.
Surprise weddings, eloping Mock weddings.